Brenda’s Glamorous Fashion Career and Home
- Visual Presentation and Fashion Director Saks Fifth Avenue Detroit / Troy
- First female Vice President of Fashion for Hudsons, later promoted to senior vice president of fashion and product development (1978-1985).
- First women featured on the cover of Detroit Free Press Magazine which reported “her supporters call her immensely talented, her detractors call her part princess, part piranha, her job is to decide what middle class Detroit is going to wear”
- First Detroit News “Best Dressed Hall of Famer“
- Senior Vice President Fashion Marketing Burdines Florida
- Senior Vice President Corporate Director of Fashion Merchandising Federated Allied Department Stores- women’s, men, children, accessories, decorative home and furniture – creator of Hudson’s and Burdines’ Santa Bears